ANGEL DREAMLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ANGEL DREAMLAND

welcome to my home in the clouds. i am a gentle angel girl who just wants to have fun. please be kind and thoughtful when in here.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

user intro thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starryangie
Admin
starryangie

user intro thread Empty
PostSubject: user intro thread   user intro thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 12:13 pm

tell people about who you are!
Back to top Go down
https://angeldreamland.forumotion.com
dzCatter

dzCatter

user intro thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: user intro thread   user intro thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 12:31 pm

Hi! I like playing games to pass time, board games and video games. I also like animals as you probably can tell haha
Sorry that might sound a little boring, but i can't think of what else to say about myself.
Back to top Go down
starryangie
Admin
starryangie

user intro thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: user intro thread   user intro thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 12:35 pm

dzCatter wrote:
Hi! I like playing games to pass time, board games and video games. I also like animals as you probably can tell haha
Sorry that might sound a little boring, but i can't think of what else to say about myself.
you seem like a cool person!
Back to top Go down
https://angeldreamland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

user intro thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: user intro thread   user intro thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

user intro thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANGEL DREAMLAND :: read these!-
Jump to: